Source Audio Spectrum Intelligent Filter Pedal
Source Audio poured their extensive filter design expertise into the Spectrum Intelligent Filter, an incredibly powerful stereo filter pedal that delivers stunning envelope sounds to your guitar or bass rig. Packing premium envelope filter effects inspired by legendary pedals, Spectrum includes raunchy distortion as well as synth-like octave and envelope phaser options that turn it into a fully integrated, self-contained jam/funk machine. Spectrum's six meticulously crafted factory patches give you instant plug-and-play gratification. And when you're in the mood to dive deeper into sound design, connect Spectrum to Source Audio's Neuro Desktop Editor (free download for Mac and Windows) or Neuro Mobile App (free download for iOS and Android), and the sky's the limit.
Simple out of the box, deep under the hood
Out of the box, the Spectrum Intelligent Filter was designed to deliver an effortless plug-and-play experience with instant access to sounds inspired by some of the most rare and iconic envelope filter FX pedals. But Spectrum also goes deeper with an arsenal of jaw-dropping synth-like distorted octave and envelope phaser sounds. The pedal's ALT button turns Spectrum's 4-knob layout into eight distinct parameter controls.
Dial in the perfect envelope response via Spectrum's Input Gain, Sensitivity, and Speed controls. Want slow, smooth envelope movement while you dig into the strings? Or perhaps a fast-modulating filter that responds quickly to light picking — Spectrum does it all. The Frequency, Resonance, Depth, and Mix controls give you fine control over the color and character of your filter effects.
Source Audio Spectrum Intelligent Filter Features:
- 6 envelope filter presets: vintage sounds that include effects inspired by the legendary Mu-Tron and Lovetone Meatball pedals, as well as contemporary envelopes with octave-down effects and synth-like tones
- Tweak 8 different parameters with 4 knobs
- Primary controls include Input Level, Modulation Depth, Frequency Starting Point, and Envelope Speed
- Alternate controls (available via ALT button) include Envelope Sensitivity, Wet/Dry Mix, Resonance, and Output volume
- Sensitive Envelope Filter response adjusted via Input Gain, Sensitivity and Speed controls
- Growing library of published presets created by the Source Audio team and the ever-growing Spectrum Neuro community
- Extensive sound sculpting options via Neuro Desktop Editor (free download for Mac, Windows) and Neuro Mobile App (iOS, Android)
- Accurate tracking with lightning-fast response from Spectrum's octave effects
- 128 MIDI-accessible factory presets via optional 3rd-party MIDI controller/USB host
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs: use Neuro Editor’s pan controls to route each Voice to any location in the stereo spectrum
- Universal Bypass with analog-buffered or relay-based True Bypass
- Class-compliant USB-MIDI works plug-and-play with Mac/Windows recording software and 3rd-party MIDI controller/USB host
- USB port offers connectivity to the Neuro Desktop Editor for access to deep editing and pedal firmware updates
- External Expression and Tap Tempo Control via Control Input jack and optional Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal for expression control of multiple parameters, or Tap Switch to adjust LFO rates on the fly
- Compact, roadworthy, anodized aluminum chassis
- Includes 9-volt DC power supply (300mA, negative tip; pedal draws 165mAP)