Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 USB Audio Interface
Singer/songwriters and content creators will love the Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound. A pair of boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamps provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range, while their XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about everything. You also get a hi-Z switch on each channel for DI-ing your guitar or bass. Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze. And you can hook up your synths, controllers, and other hardware with ease, thanks to built-in MIDI connectivity. Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability, the Onyx Producer 2-2 is a great way to capture any performance.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you're recording, the Onyx Producer 2-2 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters capture every source with impressive accuracy. And dual Onyx preamps impart a boutique-ish warmth to vocals, guitars, synths, or anything else you run through them.
Zero-latency direct monitoring for effortless tracking
The Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 employs a true analog signal path directly from its preamps to your monitoring chain. This means that you can track while monitoring with zero digital routing and zero latency.
Get started with a comprehensive software bundle
With the Onyx Producer 2-2, you can start making music as soon as you open the box. Record, edit, mix, and share with Waveform OEM DAW. This multiple-award-winning DAW software supplies you with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and a professional feature set. You also get Mackie's DAW Essentials Collection — a plug-in bundle with EQ, compression, effects, and more.
- Waveform OEM DAW
- Delay Studio
- Stereo Delay
- Tape Delay
- Bus Compressor
- Auto Filter
Mackie Onyx Producer 2-2 Features:
- 2-in-2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 2 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamps provide excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about everything
- hi-Z switch on each channel for DI-ing your guitar or bass
- Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze
- MIDI I/O for hooking up synths, controllers, and other hardware
- Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability
- Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
- Comprehensive software bundle with DAW and plug-ins