Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 USB Audio Interface
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 is tailor-made for singer/songwriters and content creators. Experience top-notch sound, thanks to high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters combined with premium analog circuitry. Inject your recordings with excellent fidelity and dynamic range, by virtue of a boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamp. You also get a 1/4" input with a hi-Z switch for DI-ing your guitar or bass. Tracking with the Onyx Artist 1-2 is a breeze, with zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output. Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability, the Onyx Artist 1-2 is a great way to capture any performance.
Premium analog circuitry delivers top-notch sound
No matter what you're recording, the Onyx Artist 1-2 will deliver studio-quality sound. Premium analog circuitry ensures maximum headroom and low noise. High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters capture every source with impressive accuracy. And an Onyx preamp imparts a boutique-ish warmth to vocals, guitars, synths, or anything else you run through it.
Zero-latency direct monitoring for effortless tracking
The Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 employs a true analog signal path directly from its preamp to your monitoring chain. This means that you can track while monitoring with zero digital routing and zero latency
Get started with a comprehensive software bundle
With the Onyx Artist 1-2, you can start making music as soon as you open the box. Record, edit, mix, and share with Tracktion T7. This multiple-award-winning DAW software supplies you with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and a professional feature set. You also get Mackie's DAW Essentials Collection — a plug-in bundle with EQ, compression, effects, and more.
- Tracktion T7 DAW software
- Delay Studio
- Stereo Delay
- Tape Delay
- Bus Compressor
- Auto Filter
Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 USB Audio Interface Features:
- 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface with fast speed and low latency
- 24-bit/192kHz converters combine with premium analog circuitry to deliver top-notch sound
- 1 boutique-sounding Onyx mic preamp provides excellent fidelity and dynamic range
- +48-volt phantom power for your studio condenser mics
- 1/4" input with hi-Z switch for DI-ing your guitar or bass
- Zero-latency direct monitoring and a headphone output make tracking a breeze
- Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability
- Built-Like-A-Tank design withstands day-to-day abuse
- Comprehensive software bundle with DAW and plug-ins